[EP-tech] Themes bug (7 year old?)

Hi all,

Looking at themes stuff in 3.3.15 and I am encountering the bug mentioned here:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Style_(CSS)_and_Eloquence_(Languages)#Packaging_Your_Theme

Basically removing a theme doesn’t kill it’s files from the HTML directory.

I’m assuming this is still an issue with core (rather than me specific) which has never been sorted due to the lack of themes interest?  Any clues where I should start looking in the code to try and fix it?  Or have you done so already?

Cheers,

Alan

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.