From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of James Kerwin via Eprints-tech
Sent: 18 December 2018 09:26
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Off-Campus Uploads

Hi All,

A quick one (hopefully); at Liverpool, users upload items to EPrints via Elements. Off-campus uploads don't seem to work (warning on the Elements screen explaining the file can't be uploaded).

In your collective experience, is this likely to be an EPrints, Elements, Apache or "institutional" problem/feature?

In my attempts to make the repository more carrot than stick, I want to reduce the number of service requests we receive and the off-campus uploads is by far the most common issue we receive.

Thanks,

James