Re: [EP-tech] Eprints-Elements and the "ę"

Hello again all,

I took a look at the Apache error log  and got a line appearing saying "Wide character in print at...".

Then a wise person let me know my problem and it was in the use of "uri_escape" and "uri_escape_utf8" in a script; just in case anybody has a similar problem.

So it is provisionally fixed.

Thanks for your time, advice and patience.

James

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM Yuri via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
You should post the traceback error in the log.