[EP-tech] Problems with eprints-tech mailing list

Hi all,

It has been reported to me (as of 15:22 BST on 16th May) that the
eprints-tech mailing list is not working. ?I am sending this email to
test. ?If people receive this email then it is clearly still working.
If not (or you receive this days/weeks) later it is/was not working. ?
If the latter is the case, I will speak to the mailing list provider to
see if I can figure out what is going wrong. ?