[EP-tech] Upgrading from 3.0

Hi Gianluca,

A colleague of mine has tidied up the instructions I wrote from doing
several EPrints 3.3.12 to 3.4 upgrades and posted them at:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Upgrading_3.3.12%2B_to_3.4

The instructions are significantly reduced from what I first wrote, as
he removed references to issues specific to particular repositories I
have been upgrading. ?I am sure this page will need to be expanded, as
there will be common issues that people will find whilst upgrading.
?However, hopefully this guide will give a great enough overview to
help people do a successful upgrade test run. ?I do not think these
instructions are sufficiently well developed yet to use then to upgrade
a live repository without testing first, unless downtime is not an
issue.

Regards

David Newman