Re: [EP-tech] eprints integration with office365 SMTP

Hi Francis

> I'm not familiar with perl coding. Can you please let me know how
> insert the debug statement in the Email.pm file?
data::dumper will be your friend:
'print dumper PerlVar' shows the content of PerlVar.
'print STDERR PerlVar' isn't that powerful.
Maybe increasing of apache's verbosity is also helpful.

Be aware that apache's restart is necessary to introduce the new code!

Hth
Thomas