From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of <jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch>
Date: Monday, 12 March 2018 13:11
To: Eprints Tech <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Howto hide sub-fields in workflow

Hello List

I have created a dataset with fields in which one field (type=compound; multiple=1) has subfields, but not all of them are intended for input by the submitters in the workflow. How can I hide individual sub-fields?

Merci Jens
--
Jens Vieler
Zentrale Informatik

mail:  jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch
phone: +41 44 63 56777
http://www.id.uzh.ch*** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/ *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/ *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/