[EP-tech] 'Doubling of divisions'

Hi all,

Sorry, yet another slightly desperate plea for help from the University of Bolton.

I've recently restructured parts of our repository to reflect an institutional restructure but in doing so, I've managed to double/duplicate some divisions. I've managed to get it so that our departmental structure now doesn't have the extra ones, but in individual items the extra division still exists and it looks really odd, for example,
  [cid:image001.png at 01D3BA09.17F60EF0]
I can't get rid of this because I can't actually see it in admin, if you know what I mean. Does anyone have any idea of what I might have done wrong here, or crucially, how I might fix this?!

Thanks in advance!

Sarah

Sarah Taylor
Electronic Resources Librarian