[EP-tech] EPrints UK User Group Meet Up 3rd July

Hello All,

If you are coming to RepoFringe http://libraryblogs.is.ed.ac.uk/repofringe18/  on 2/3 July we hope to see you at the EPrints User Group Tue 3rd July 2-3.30pm in the Scott Room.

Let us know what you want included.

Suggested Content with time for questions and discussion:

*       Update from EPrints Services
*       Other updates - anyone?
*       Short demos of new functionality that have been developed - have you got any you want to share?  Do we want standard modules for some of these?
*       EPrints Community Future - what do we need to do to pool resources?

Look forward to seeing you there.

A summary of the discussion will be shared for those who are not able to attend.

Regards

Valerie

Valerie McCutcheon
Research Information Manager

Direct Line: +44 (0)141-330-2674

Room 507
University of Glasgow Library
Hillhead Street
Glasgow  G12 8QE

Chair of REF Data Collection Steering Group

Open Access Special Interest Group Champion for UK Association of Research Managers and Administrators (ARMA)

Past Chair of Consortia Advancing Standards in Research Administration Information (CASRAI) UK

ORCID:  0000-0002-0705-4832

http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/openaccess/

To be eligible for submission to the post-2014 REF, authors' final peer-reviewed manuscripts of journals and conference papers accepted after 1 April 2016 must have been deposited in an institutional or subject repository as soon as possible after acceptance for publication.

HEFCE Policy for open access in the post-2014 Research Excellence Framework

Email research-openaccess at glasgow.ac.uk

[University of Glasgow: The Times Scottish University of the Year 2018]