[EP-tech] Eprints for research data

Hi! We've plain Eprints with Recollect and Orcid.

 ?I've reloaded the page and now the help on "Copyright holders" works.
It failed before, I really have no idea on what happened. If it happen
again, I'll debug with the javascript console and do a complete report.
Sorry for the noise.

Thanks for notifing Rory, very cool plugin.