[EP-tech] Eprints for research data

Hi Yuri,

Rory is the one who made the modifications to the Recollect plugin.  I
believe he is on this list so he may be able to advise further.

The "Copyright holders" metadata is clearly an issue with Javascript. Do
you have any other missing help phrases and do they have the same
problem?  I have certainly seen many fields with missing helps in the
past and haven't had this problem.  That said, I have seen issues with
Javascript either rendering things on the wrong part of the page or
moving you to the top of the page.  Is the repository you are working on
based on the default Javascript and CSS or does it also include bespoke
Javascript/CSS for institutional branding.  Sometimes there can be
conflicts between these, which causes this sort of problem.  This issue
is one of those that is difficult to debug without being able to see the
problem at hand.

Regards

David Newman