[EP-tech] Eprints for research data

Recollect works very well! Thanks for the suggestions.

I've found that https://github.com/eprintsug/recollect has some recent
commits that tha plugin on bazaar has not (May 2017, plugin is 2014).
For example it adds support for https lookup url (a must for https
sites!) for research founder and data type.? Also this fix is a must for
embargoed or closed documents:

https://github.com/eprintsug/recollect/commit/bb3a255fe65cbffa7926d5b604b76e64155a92dd
( "Really important automatic setting of full_text_status" )

Worth a check?

Note: the help (clicking on ?) for "Copyright holders" metadata does not
work (it sends to the top of the page instead of showing the help). I
don't know if it is an Eprints bug (not handling missing helps) or a
Recollect one.

>>> https://www.openaire.eu/webinar-openaire-compatibility-for-reposito