[EP-tech] Eprints for research data

Hi!

 ?what are the best plugin, scripts, configurations and best pratics to
use Eprints primary as a research data archive? I've read this case study:

 ?http://www.dcc.ac.uk/resources/developing-rdm-services/using-eprints-build-repository-uel

 ?which uses the Recollect Plugin. Then this guide
https://wiki.eprints.org/w/ORCID on orcid and also we have the orcid
support: http://bazaar.eprints.org/544/ (
https://wiki.eprints.org/w/ORCID_Support). Datacite and Doi, Eprints 3.3
already support doi metadata grabbing as also does for pubmed.

Also this seems interesting:
https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Generic_Reporting_Framework. Is this plugin
http://bazaar.eprints.org/390/ (RIOXX v2.0) something useful outside Uk?

I think also this plugin is useful:
https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Files/OpenAIRE_Compliance_Plug-in (
https://www.openaire.eu/webinar-openaire-compatibility-for-repositories-eprints-repository-platform
) but I don't know if it has been recently updated
(http://files.eprints.org/649/ seems 2011) and we have now

Any other metadata format, plugin or anything else? I'm thinking
something to get/update research data directly from Zenodo.

Thanks!