[EP-tech] Shibboleth and local login

Hi!

I'm following: https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Webserver_authentication

 ?I've found this in :

 ??????????????? if( $repository->current_url ne
$repository->current_url( path => "cgi", "users/login" ) )
 ??????????????? {
EPrints::Apache::AnApache::send_status_line( $r, 302, "Need to login
first" );
 ??????????????????????? EPrints::Apache::AnApache::header_out( $r,
"Location", $login_url );
EPrints::Apache::AnApache::send_http_header( $r );
 ??????????????????????? return DONE;
 ??????????????? }

this create a loop in authentication because it doesn'nt check for
/shibboleth/login! perl_lib/EPrints/Apache/Auth.pm

My question is also how I can insert a link to a local authentication
because if I follow a link to /cgi/users/login, I get redirected to
shibboleth auth. Is it because of the lines above?

To avoid the loop, in auth.pl I've changed this:

 ?? my $url = URI->new( $session->get_repository->get_conf( "base_url" )
. "/shibboleth/login" ); <- base_url is http, no shibboleth, so the
server keep redirecting over and over

 ?to:

 ??? my $url = "https://<mysite>/shibboleth/login";

So, I think the guide is incomplete or there's something not clear to me...