[EP-tech] Elements/Eprints File Upload Refused

Hi all,

I've been mulling over this issue over the weekend, and I took another look
at the Apache error logs this morning immediately after a failed upload of
the same document through Elements.

It gave me this line:

Can't call method "get_id" on an undefined value at
/opt/eprints3/perl_lib/Symplectic/RepoProcess/EPrintManager.pm line 335.\n

Going in to the file it would seem as part of the upload of new documents
to EPrints through Elements, the existing EPrint is copied and the new file
added to the copy. Line 335 is in the else block of the "clone_to_inbox"
sub (I know the output from Perl isn't always where the problem actually
is). I'm leaning towards this being caused by a "$new_eprint" not being
created on line 333, possibly because not everything in the existing EPrint
can be copied. Anybody had experience of this?

Thanks,
James