Re: [EP-tech] How are xml export views updated?

Hi Andy,

I followed the link you provided and the file had 157 items in it.

Have you tried sticking a random param on the end to avoid getting a cached version?

Thanks,

Rory

Rory McNicholl
Lead developer
Digital Archives & Research Technologies
University of London Computer Centre
Senate House
Malet Street
London