[EP-tech] Excluding items from a view

We have recently added a new item type to the repository, and they appear under their own view happily.  We would now like to have them categorised with departmental information, but not have the items appear in the Academic Unit/School view, which uses that departmental field for its selection.  Is there an exclude option for views that I've missed, or any suggestions of how else I can achieve this?
Thanks,
Alan

--
[cid:image001.png at 01D42F29.AB56BCE0]
[cid:image002.png at 01D42F29.AB56BCE0]

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.