From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of John Salter
Sent: 02 August 2018 09:48
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] How to add form in "Request a copy"

For info, I've put the info below onto a wiki page:
https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Altering_the_%27Request_a_copy%27_function

The 'altering emails' bit will be added in a couple of hours, but will follow this:
https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Instructions_for_local_plugins
for the Screen::Public::RequestCopy plugin, overriding the 'action_request' method.