[EP-tech] Excluding items from a view

Hi Alan

	You can add filters to browse views.  Here?s a filter configuration from a browse view that only shows items that have a specific flag set:

		filters => [{
			meta_fields => [qw( publicly_visible )],
			value => "yes",
		}],

	I don?t really know if you can set it to show all but one value of a set, but you can set a flag using an automatic field, and then use that in the filter.

?
Adam