[EP-tech] Link from Abstract/Summary creator to /views/creators/{creator encoded}.html

All,

Has anyone looked into linking creators from an Abstract/Summary page to the /views/creators/{creator encoded}.html page?  If so, can you explain how you did so?  We have a request to provide that link and I've not come up with what I feel is a good solution yet so I'm asking the group here.

I suspect that this would be a custom render function to alter the displayed list of the creators.  But in addition, is there an existing function that takes the creators name and translates it to the /views/creators/{creator encoded}.html value that we can just use just to create the link?

Thanks,

-Brian

Brian D. Gregg

Solutions Architect

University of Pittsburgh | University Library System

Address: 7500 Thomas Blvd.  Room 129 Pittsburgh, PA 15208

Tel: (412) 648-3264 | Email: bdgregg@pitt.edu | Fax: (412) 648-3585

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6541-4544