From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Shivaram Gowda
Sent: 16 April 2018 08:09
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Problem in file uploading for new deposits after configuring https

Hello

Recently I upgraded my repository from Eprints 3.0 to Eprints 3.3.15 on Ubuntu 16.04 server edition, upgrade was successful.  Also configures https and WAF (web application firewall) for Eprints to check vulnerability risks (Stored Cross Site Scripting, Cross Site Request Forgery, Session Fixation etc) & restricted file uploads to .pdf, docx, .pptx.

Now when I tried to deposit new documents it is working fine except file upload features. When I upload .pdf file it blinks and returns to upload page without uploading document.

I am able to upload .pdf files to documents deposited earlier (before configuring https & Waf)

Looking forward for suggestions

regards

--
Shivaram BS