[EP-tech] Import plugins missing

Hi Jimmy,

I have been able to track down a copy of MARC.pm. ?From what I can see
it needs some additional OS level perl modules as well:

MARC::File
MARC::File::USMARC

I would recommend installing these as the root user if you can. ?So to
install all the modules for the two plugins that are missing you will
need to run the following command as root:

cpan Text::Refer MARC::File MARC::File::USMARC

Once installed check they are installed successfully. ?MARC will
install a couple of extra modules on top of those above.

cpan -l | grep "\(Refer|MARC\)"

I would recommend reloading Apache before checking whether the Import
plugins are now available via the web interface for your repository. ?

If making sure the plugins are enabled in plugins.pl and installing
these prerequisites does not help, I will need some more information
about how (and where from) you installed EPrints 3.3.15 and any bespoke
changes you have made to be able to help any further.

Regards

David Newman