[EP-tech] Citation on raw db-field value?!

Hi List

read the wiki, tested a couple of combinations... can't figure it out: is there a way to get the raw db-field value of an single eprint inside a citation without getting the phrase?
I want to use the language_mult field to flag out language changes within the latest tool, using my special citation. Probably i have to cut it from 3-char to 2-char.

thank you
 Jens
--
Jens Vieler