From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Matthew Brady <Matthew.Brady at usq.edu.au>
Date: Monday, 23 January 2017 06:25
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] database table untouched for years.

Hi All,

Our DBA has noticed a table that hasn?t had anything occur to it in quite a while? and I can?t see any reason it would actually be required (nor how it was created in the past, as the access dataset doesn?t require ?order values?.  Only thing I can come up with is it was used in earlier versions, 2.3.13?? maybe 3.1.0?? and it didn?t get cleaned up when moving to 3.3.10.

[cid:image002.png at 01D2756A.F6B313C0]

Has anyone got any ideas? And/Or is it safe to remove it permanently?

Cheers

Matt.

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake, please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although all reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education with the Australian Government.

(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc?s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.