[EP-tech] database table untouched for years.

Hi All,

Our DBA has noticed a table that hasn't had anything occur to it in quite a while... and I can't see any reason it would actually be required (nor how it was created in the past, as the access dataset doesn't require 'order values'.  Only thing I can come up with is it was used in earlier versions, 2.3.13?? maybe 3.1.0?? and it didn't get cleaned up when moving to 3.3.10.

[cid:image001.png at 01D27593.A4037CE0]

Has anyone got any ideas? And/Or is it safe to remove it permanently?

Cheers

Matt.

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake, please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although all reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )