From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alfredo Cosco
Sent: 22 March 2017 10:38
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] [Eprints 3.3.4] Plugin doesn't work on OAI-PMH push: OpenAire upgrade attempt to 3.0 compliance

There is an other strange thing.

e.g. comment the if statement on line 20:

#if( $eprint->exists_and_set( "eu_project" ) && $eprint->get_value( "eu_project" ) eq "yes" )

and I do NOT comment its closing bracket on line 58

I don't receive any error message on screen: where do I have to look to read errors?

Thanks,

Alfredo

Hello,

It was one of my first doubts.

I tried to comment the IF statement + reload configuration + restart apache

nothing happens :|

thanks,

Alfredo

Hi!

Are sure that this IF statment passes?
https://github.com/orazionelson/openaire-compliance/blob/master/cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Export/DC_Ext.pm#L20

We are OpenAIRE 3.0 compliant and I will publish the code tomorrow. It's
a bit different solution but you will be able to compare the output part.

Best,
Alen

On 03/21/2017 05:56 PM, Alfredo Cosco wrote:
> Hi All,
> my organization asked me to implement OpenAire plugin:
>
> https://github.com/eprintsug/openaire-compliance
>
> then they asked me:
> 1) to upgrade the compliance to the level 2.0 or 3.0 of OpenAire Guidelines
> see:
> https://guidelines.openaire.eu/en/latest/index.html
>
> 2) to have a more user friendly interface
>
> So I forked the github repo and did it:
>
> https://github.com/orazionelson/openaire-compliance
>
> But there is a problem, everything works fine except the OAI push.
>
> I made a test archive with one record, as you can see there are the
> metadata for EU Projects:
>
> http://www.fedoaempty.unina.it/1/
>
> But if you look at OAI-PMH file EU Projects metadata are not displayed:
>
> http://www.fedoaempty.unina.it/cgi/oai2?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=openaire
>
> It seems that:
> cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Export/DC_Ext.pm
>
> doesn't work ... but I don't know why and how to debug it.
>
> any help is appreciated, thanks,
> Alfredo
>

> ----------------------------- Upozorenje -----------------------------
>
> Automatskom detekcijom utvrdjeno je da tekst ove poruke
> podsjeca na tzv. phishing poruku.
>
> AKO SE U PORUCI TRAZI DA POSALJETE VASU IRB LOZINKU ILI
> DA UNESETE IRB PODATKE NA NAVEDENOM LINKU, RADI SE O
> NAPADU S CILJEM KRADJE I ZLOUPOTREBE PODATAKA.
>
> Centar za informatiku i racunarstvo,
> Institut Rudjer Boskovic
>
> ----------------------------- Upozorenje -----------------------------

Alen Vodopijevec