[EP-tech] Eprints - Home page problem,

I can't work out what you mean. I looked at an old version and couldn't
spot much difference
https://web.archive.org/web/20170131011420/http://eprints.manipal.edu/

What I did notice is that there's lots of broken content in the page. It
has links to css, javascript and images that don't exist. Also, the page
has some hints that it has had very little work done for a very long
time -- there's elements that have not been in common use for over a
decade. (Although I'm all too familiar with the "challenges" of getting
library, IT systems staff and the communications department all pulling
in the same direction!)

This list is pretty good for giving technical support and helping debug
& fix issues, but if you need work done you'll probably need to use
someone "in house" or pay someone.

Christopher Gutteridge -- http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cjg

University of Southampton Open Data Service: http://data.southampton.ac.uk/
You should read our Web & Data Innovation blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/