[EP-tech] Latest Additions in my repository is not show

Hi**Dio Eka Prayitno,

Sorry, I was a little confused by those other names.

As I cannot find your latest publication by the date it was moved to the
live archive, all I can suggest is that you currently have not
publications that have been made live in the last seven days. Therefore,
I would suggest editing /opt/eprints3/cgi/latest (Please note I assume
you have installed EPrints in /opt/eprints3/ if not, you will find
/cgi/latest under the path you installed EPrints) from the command line
and change the following line:

my $date = time() - 86400 * 7; # 7 days

To something like:

my $date = time() - 86400 * 30; # 30 days

or maybe even more days.  You may also want to change the phrase from 7
days in /opt/eprints3/lib/lab/en/phrases/system.xml to

<epp:phrase id="cgi/latest:none"><p>Nothing new in the last 30
days.</p></epp:phrase>

Alternatively you could just use
http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/cgi/latest_tool although there is
something odd with this page, as it prompts you for with a popup login
even though the page itself loads.

Regards

David Newman