[EP-tech] Latest Additions in my repository is not show

Hi Iman, Ilmu and Amal,

An EPrint record has several states in which it can be.  When you first
create an EPrint record it with be in the "user workarea", once it is
complete, you can choose to "Deposit Item".  At this point an admin or
editor (elevated privileges user) needs to review the EPrint which is
now in the "review buffer" state before can be made publicly visible.
This "Review" page on your repository can be found at:

http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id
<http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/cgi/latest>/cgi/users/home?screen=Review

If you click on the icon with a green tick on top of a page, this will
change the item's state to "live archive" and be publicly visible and it
should appear at http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/cgi/latest

Regards

David Newman