[EP-tech] Latest Additions in my repository is not show

My problem is Why my latest addition to my repository is not shown?
All of my document is Live Archive but not shown in latest addition, even
though my document still 1 week

I'm sorry, my name is Dio Eka Prayitno :)
"Iman, Ilmu, Amal" is my quotes in Indonesian languages
.

Best regards,
Dio Eka Prayitno

*Iman, Ilmu, Amal*