From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of martin.braendle at id.uzh.ch
Sent: April-07-17 11:20 AM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Antwort: Re: BatchEdit permission name

Hi Tomasz,

I wanted just to tell the same, in the cfg.d/user_roles.pl, add +eprint/archive/edit, but Adam was faster.

BTW, there's a useful extension to BatchEdit on https://github.com/eprintsug/batchedit-extended that allows find/replace on multiple compound fields.

Best regards,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Br?ndle
Zentrale Informatik

[Inactive hide details for Adam Field ---07/04/2017 17:05:27---Hi Tomasz]Adam Field ---07/04/2017 17:05:27---Hi Tomasz