[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: BatchEdit permission name

Hi Tomasz,

I wanted just to tell the same, in the cfg.d/user_roles.pl, add
+eprint/archive/edit, but Adam was faster.

BTW, there's a useful extension to BatchEdit on
https://github.com/eprintsug/batchedit-extended that allows find/replace on
multiple compound fields.

Best regards,

Martin