[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Training video: add a field

I?ll have a look to see if my training vm is still kicking around.? If it is and I can find the code I used in the training videos, I?ll upload them to the wiki, but I doubt if they?re still there after all this time.

--
Adam

From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of <martin.braendle at id.uzh.ch>
Date: Thursday, 6 April 2017 14:54
To: <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Training video: add a field

Yes, must be that. You nearly don't see the quotes because of the bad contrast (dark red font color on black background) used in the editor in the training video.

Regards,
Martin

"Alan.Stiles" ---06/04/2017 15:46:06---Hi Mario, It suggests that the z_local_eprints_fields.pl file that you have added has the word ?epri