From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Alfredo Cosco <alfredo.cosco at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 30 September 2016 15:32
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] File-names validation

I?ve never got on with web imports.

Sorry,
I was wrong, I change the url with filepath and use the option "--enable-file-imports"

Does the archive you?re migrating to have content in it already?

yes

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc?s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.