[EP-tech] Quick export plugin question

Hello everyone,

I?m wondering if someone could help me here. Using an export plugin, I would
like to export a value from a subject tree.

Currently, the code is:

$data->{B} = $dataobj->get_value( "divisions" ) if
$dataobj->exists_and_set( "divisions" );

This works, but it exports the ?subject ID string? rather than the rendered
subject.

How can I export the associated subject instead of the ID? Our archive is
multilingual but these ?subjects? are in only one language.

Thanks!

  <http://www.polymtl.ca/sc/img/logoType/logoseul/gauche/polytechnique_gauche_cmyk.jpg>

Robin Sylvestre

Technicien en documentation

Services techniques et syst?mes informatis?s

Biblioth?que Louise-Lalonde-Lamarre

?cole Polytechnique de Montr?al

T?l.: 514-340-4711 poste 3743