Re: [EP-tech] Filtering a view

Thanks john but It does not do the trick. I specify my need. I have this:

and i want something like in my view:

and not like (What I can do:)

All your suggestions are good to take!

Jean-Marie

Le 14/12/2016 à 13:45, John Salter a écrit :

Hi Jean-Marie,

I haven't tested this, but it might work…

In the view config, define a menu with the sub-field ('institution'), and 'allow_null' set to 0. Something like:

menus => [

  {

    fields => [ "creators_institution" ],

    allow_null => 0,

    …

  },

  {

    …

  },

}

PS (in case you don’t know) you can re-generate just one view using the '--view' option with bin/generate_views