[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Data sharing - EPrints ORCID Implementation Survey
- Subject: [EP-tech] Data sharing - EPrints ORCID Implementation Survey
- From: E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk (Lizz Jennings)
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 08:41:27 +0000
We're finalising the report on the survey we ran to find out user requirements for ORCID implementation in EPrints. We're planning to share the data we collected in the survey.
I've anonymised the data to remove:
- Institution names have been replaced with a country
- Job roles have been removed
- Other data points in free-text comments that would identify a respondent, an individual or an institution have been replaced with a generic term (e.g. [deleted name]).
If you completed the survey and object to having this anonymised data shared, please let me know by next Monday 26th September.
Lizz Jennings BA MSc ACLIP MCLIP (Revalidated 2015)
Technical Data Officer
The Library 4.10, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY UK
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk<mailto:E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...