[EP-tech] Problem depositing larger documents via SWORD 2.0

Hi all,

I'm currently having problems depositing larger documents (> 5 MB) via
SWORD 2.0. I'm using a PHP script that uses EPrintsWrapper.php. In this
script the EPrints XML (including document) is posted via cURL.

https://github.com/davidfkane/eprintsDepositHelper/blob/master/EPrintsWrapper.php

The deposit takes a very long time (8 minutes for 26 MB) and the Apache
process goes to a 100% processor capacity.

Has anyone experienced the same behaviour before? What can I do about
it?

We use EPrints 3.3.13.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,