[EP-tech] ORCID creators field autocomplete

Hi everyone,

I added ORCID to the creator field, but now I need to have the “lookup” function populate the field.

The EPrints Wiki mentions that this was done already by at least one institution (https://wiki.eprints.org/w/ORCID#Notes_from_Pittsburgh)

“We have added the ORCID to the “lookup” function to populate the ORCID field. – cgi/users/lookup/name”

Does anyone have an updated cgi/users/lookup/name script that takes into consideration the ORCID field?

Thank you and have a great weekend,

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Bibliothécaire des Projets Numériques & Développement de Systèmes
Library / Bibliothèque
Concordia University / Université Concordia