[EP-tech] /eprints/ page mechanism

Thank you so much, David,

The original english version of "index.xpage" file was in the
lib/lang/en/static/eprints/ folder

I created a lib/lang/fr/static/eprints/ directory sub-tree and copied the
translated "index.xpage" there, and it works perfectly !

Best regards,
Laurent Cloarec

David R Newman wrote on Mon May 30 11:50:05 BST 2016