[EP-tech] Edit the citation page range

Hi,

Thank you both for your answers, I'll poke around and see if I can get
it to work as I need it to.

--Mike

Hi Mike,

The pagerange field is of type ?pagerange?.

The logic is within EPrints::MetaField::Pagerange rather than a citation
file.

It uses the phrases

lib/metafield/pagerange:from_page

lib/metafield/pagerange:same_page

lib/metafield/pagerange:range

or

lib/metafield/pagerange:other

If there?s a bug with how it works, please log it in
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues (and suggest a fix :o)

If you?re looking to change it to comply with local policies (i.e. not a
bug in the core EPrints), you could add a custom render_value on the
field definition.