[EP-tech] ssmtp and eprints

Hi David,

Thanks for the suggestion about looking at the mail.log which I didn't
think to do. I confirmed that nothing is being written there or to the
mail.err log. So, I imagine that it is not getting that far for whatever
reason.

It is possible that my idea of trying to use something simple like ssmtp
has more complicated things. :-)

Thanks,
Edward