[EP-tech] ssmtp and eprints

Hi Edward,

I think SSMTP also writes to /var/log/maillog so it may be worth
checking that to see if there is anything useful.  I typically use
Sendmail, which is a bit overkill but seems to be more helpful when I am
trying to determine whether there is issues with SPF whitelists or similar.

I am not aware of any modifications to the EPrints configuration for
sending mail beyond what you have described.

Regards

David Newman