[EP-tech] ORCID

Hi,
Prompted by question on another mailing list, I've just created this: https://wiki.eprints.org/w/ORCID

It details how I've done some integration of ORCIDs that are passed to EPrints from another system.
I'm aware that there a many ways that people have looked at storing/using ORCIDs with EPrints.

If you've got some details that you can add - other approaches (adding a generalised 'person+ids' dataset, adding a specific ORCID field) etc., please document them here - or link to any existing documentation you have!