[EP-tech] Repository Fringe 2016 – Registration now open!

Repository Fringe 2016
1 & 2 August
John McIntyre Conference Centre, Edinburgh

We are pleased to announce that registration for Repository Fringe 2016 – the UK repository community’s unmissable gathering - is now open!

The 2016 programme is being shaped around three themes:

•         Open Educational Resources
•         The Nuts and Bolts of Open
•         Making a Difference with Data

Find out more about Repository Fringe 2016 online at http://rfringe16.blogs.edina.ac.uk/   where a draft programme will shortly be available.

Registration is open now at:
http://www.epay.ed.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&deptid=80&catid=96&prodid=2224

Contribute to Repository Fringe

We are currently inviting submissions in the form of:

•         24x7 presentations on each of the programme themes
•         Live demonstrations on innovative approaches to engagement

Find out what we are looking for and how to submit at http://rfringe16.blogs.edina.ac.uk/contribute-to-repository-fringe-2016/

24x7 slots for each programme theme will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so don’t delay in submitting as places are limited!