[EP-tech] Antwort: Search by creators name not working when name has an apostrophe, e.g. O'Brien

Hi,

put the family name into double quotes in the search field: "O'Brien" or
"O'Brien", Walter

Our help for the creator field says: Enter a name or names to search for.
Either the family name, or the family name followed by a comma and the
first name or initial. Names with spaces must be surrounded with double
quotes, eg. "van Damme, J". To search for two initials, add a full stop
after the first initial, eg. Auer, J.A

Best regards,

Martin

--