[EP-tech] Search by creators name not working when name has an apostrophe, e.g. O'Brien

Hi All,

I have looked back through the email list, and checked current issues, and couldn't find any mention of this problem...

Within our repository, searching for any surnames that contain an apostrophe, results in no matches...

Decided to check it in demoprints, added a new item, with two new creators.

Walter O'Brien
Connor O'Shea

Made the item live, but when I searched (via advanced search) for the name O'Brien  (all of), it didn't show up.

[cid:image001.png at 01D16A5A.31C1F250]

Then I refined it and searched for O'Brien and Notley (any of), and it then did show up... (but this doesn't work on our site)

So I'm lost as to what's going on...

Anyone got any ideas on where to look??

Matt

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake, please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although all reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )