[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: Commentary On
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Commentary On
- From: mstreet at yorku.ca (Michael Street)
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 16:00:08 -0500
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|a5bc5509acbe4efaf2e5d597738d43c3s18Hln14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|56BA25EE.email@example.com>
- References: <56BA25EE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <EMEW3|a5bc5509acbe4efaf2e5d597738d43c3s18Hln14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|56BA25EE.email@example.com>
Our repository has been upgraded from v2.3 to 3.3 over the last year.
Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, it seems that Commentary/Response
thread field has migrated successfully but we can edit it in the backend.
Does anyone know how to expose it so I can edit it?
You can see it here:
On 2/9/2016 12:46 PM, Michael Street wrote:
> Can someone explain to me how to expose the Commentary field after the
> initial deposit has been made? It seems that we cannot edit it after
> the first deposit.
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/