[EP-tech] making a document upload not appear in summary page

Hi List

Can you store a file in EPrints but make it not appear in the summary page?

We are looking at storing evidence of article acceptance with the record (e.g. an email saved as a text file), but don't want these to be publicly viewable.

I've looked at editing the document citation, (e.g. if content  = 'email' don't display anything) but this just hides metadata not the icon and link to the doc.

Is what we are trying to do possible?

Regards
Mick

--