From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Jonathan Green
Sent: 16 August 2016 12:53
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] REFCC plugin functionality question

Hi all,

Quick question on the REFCC plugin. In short I've been told the rules for this year (2016/2017) apparently require publications to have been deposited within 3 months of Publication to be eligible (note: I'm discounting embargoes and other complications for the moment). From next year (2017/2018) this changes to require that publications have been deposited within 3 months of Acceptance to be eligible.

Can someone confirm that the plugin is definitively checking the 3 month rule against the publication date this year and not the acceptance date?

Many thanks if someone can advise on this.

Jonathan

Jonathan Green
Librarian (Digital Library Support)
Libraries, Research and Learning Resources

B152, King's Meadow Campus ? University of Nottingham ?NG7 2NR

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.